Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie Recipe
Hoho guys Here comes the recipe of the Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie. Like it and share it with your friends
Sweets and Bakery > Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie Recipe (Sweet Recipe )
1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
1-1/2 cups water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 fresh strawberries
1. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry.
2. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
4. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
5. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
6. Remove foil; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
7. Cool on a wire rack.
8. In a small saucepan, combine pudding mix, water and lemon juice.
9. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
10. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
11. Remove from the heat; set aside.
12. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
13. Gradually stir in pudding.
14. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until thickened.
15. Fold in sliced strawberries. Transfer to crust.
16. For topping, in another bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup whipped topping and vanilla until smooth.
17. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
18. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a medium star tip.
19. Fill with topping.
20. Pipe topping around edges of pie; garnish with whole strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Top New Posts