Adobong Tahong Cooking Instructions | you can also post your food articles or photos in foodlve.com just join
Seafood > Adobong Tahong (Sea Food )
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Adobong Tahong Ingredients:
4-liter cans green mussels
1/2 head garlic crushed
2-3 slivers ginger
1-2 red chili, sliced
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup cooking oil
2-3 tbsp. soy sauce
2-3 pcs. bay leaf
1 tsp. peppercorns
salt to taste
- Wash and clean the mussels,beard removed, boil it in a pan until the shells are open.
- Remove the mussels meat then in another sauce pan heat the cooking oil, saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the mussels, peppercorns and bay leaf, stir cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in vinegar, soy sauce and red chili.
- Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until most of the liquid
- has evaporated stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve hot with garlic rice.
| See The Big Image