Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
By: foodie 19 Sep 2013 (617)
Chicken fettuccine alfredo is cream based pasta recipeWatch to learn how to make it
Video Recipes > Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (Video Recipe )
Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
Chicken fettucine alfredo is cream based pasta recipe.Watch to learn how to make it
Ingredients to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 whole chicken, boiled and shredded
- 500g fettucine noodles
- 1 butter
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 x 250 ml. single cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. dried parsley (optional)
- extra grated cheese for toppings
Cooking Directions for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- In a heated sauce pan, melt the butter and sauté the garlic and onion till tender.
- Add the chicken and continue sautéing for 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and single cream. Mix it well.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste and the dried parsley. Mix it well and bring it to boil till the sauce thickens. (You may add 1-2 tbsp. corn starch dissolved in water if the sauce is runny or thin). Remove from the heat once the sauce is thickened.
- Cook the fettucine pasta according to the packaging instructions. Drain the water well after cooking and pour a few drops of oil.
- Place pasta in a dish and pour desired amount of sauce. Garnish with grated cheese on top. Best serve with garlic bread.
There are 400 calories in a 1 cup serving of Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken.
Calorie breakdown: 41% fat, 37% carbs, 22% protein.
See The Big Image