Chicken Salad Barbecue
By: Nasim 17 Aug 2013 (225)
How to make Chicken Salad Barbecue. Fresh delicious and healthy meal
Food Recipes > Chicken Salad Barbecue (Ingredients )
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 250g can whole corn, drained
- 1 250g can black beans, drained
- 100g can French fried onions
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the green leaf lettuce, tomato, cilantro, corn, and black beans.
- Top with the grilled chicken slices and French fried onions.
Serves for 4 persons
Image Source : http://www.pilgrims.com
See The Big Image