CROCKPOT HAMBURGER and BEANS SUPREME
Great for the family or a crowd when you e short on time. Serve with shredded cheese, nachos, or a salad for a meal.
Food Recipes > CROCKPOT HAMBURGER and BEANS SUPREME (Ingredients )
CROCKPOT HAMBURGER & BEANS SUPREME:
Great for the family or a crowd when you're short on time.
Serve with shredded cheese, nachos, or a salad for a meal.
-1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
-1 large onion, chopped
-1 small green pepper, chopped
-1 clove of garlic, chopped
-1 (16 ounce) can pork-n-beans, drained
-1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
-1 (15.5 ounce) can red beans, drained
-1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes w/ green chilis, undrained
-1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
-1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
-1 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
-Pinch cayenne or several drops hot sauce (optional)
- Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic in skillet on top of the stove.
- Drain. Add to crock pot along with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours until flavors have blended.
- Makes a 3 quart crock pot about three fourths full.
- Serve with toppings of your choice or with cornbread for a great meal.
| See The Big Image