Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt Recipe
By: Ruba 23 Jul 2013 08:3 (218)
Love frozen yogourt, but want to cut down on some of the sugar and make it healthier? Make it yourself at home with this easy recipe.
Video Recipes > Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt Recipe (Video Recipe )
- 3 cups (750 mL) plain yogourt (Balkan or Greek)
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (2 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ oz (70g) dark chocolate chopped
- Thoroughly whisk together: yogourt, vanilla, cocoa powder, and sugar. Chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker manufacturer’s instructions, adding the chopped chocolate in the last few minutes of churning.
- Serve immediately as soft serve, or spoon into a container and freeze until hardened.
Image Source: www.inerikaskitchen.com
See The Big Image