Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Love frozen yogourt, but want to cut down on some of the sugar and make it healthier? Make it yourself at home with this easy recipe.
Video Recipes > Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt Recipe (Video Recipe )
- 3 cups (750 mL) plain yogourt (Balkan or Greek)
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (2 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ oz (70g) dark chocolate chopped
- Thoroughly whisk together: yogourt, vanilla, cocoa powder, and sugar. Chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker manufacturer’s instructions, adding the chopped chocolate in the last few minutes of churning.
- Serve immediately as soft serve, or spoon into a container and freeze until hardened.
Image Source: www.inerikaskitchen.com
| See The Big Image