How to make pancakes in fun shapes for kids
By: healthyway 25 Apr 2013 12:5 (94)
Liv Hansen shows how to make fun shaped pancakes the kids will love.
Kids Foods > How to make pancakes in fun shapes for kids (Kids )
Using a squeeze bottle to make creative pancake shapes:
- Put pancake batter into a squeeze bottle. This will give you more control over making small shapes.
- Grease your griddle before you warm it up.
- Using the squeeze bottle, make some fun shapes on the griddle with the batter. Several creative ideas include: Make your kids’ initials, Xs and Os (hugs and kisses), Hearts, smiley faces or flowers.
- Flip the pancakes over once the bubbles begin to appear.
Make a pig pancake:
- To make a pig pancake, use the squeeze bottle to make two small ovals or circles and one large one on the griddle.
See The Big Image